DIY:Luxe Snow globes:
- A jar of your choice (with a lid)
- Anti-rust sealant for metal pieces
- Clear-drying epoxy
- Distilled water
- Dash of glycerin
- Large silver or white glitter (smaller versions will float at the top)
- Use clear-drying epoxy to adhere your piece to the inside of the lid.
- After the epoxy dries, fill your jar with distilled or boiled water
- Add just a dash of glycerin so the “snow” falls slowly.
- Add glitter. If you don’t like the look of glitter, you can use faux snow (find@craft stores.)
- Screw your lid on tightly„,then enjoy your snowglobe.